A sneak peak into my weight loss journey whilst attempting to spread the self love bug!

@CurvaliciousGirl Instagram!

Thursday 9 October 2014

Wobbly Moments.

You know the ones I'm talking about, the emotional type. Those moments when we know we've been 'naughty' and are perhaps feeling ashamed & disappointed purely because we didn't get up & go for that run but instead put our feet up to indulge in melt in the mouth chocolate - that sort.

Well my solution is pretty simple - smile. Life is for living, not for tormenting yourself. We are allowed to indulge, to start afresh, to sit down, to eat a cream cake or takeaway! what sort of life would it be if we didn't? - probably not as fun as life is now.

When life goes off course simply sit down & be honest with yourself, perhaps mentally or physically jot down a little list of where things have gone a wobble, even the moments you really enjoyed and would love to repeat. That way it makes the changes easier.

For example, my pure love of crisps, prawn cocktail / salt & vinegar walkers, Wotsits, Tyrell's vegatable crisps - YUM!... (during typing this my husband walks in with a packet, he's reading my mind! somewhat peculiar - in fact it goes to show he knows me as well as I know myself!) Anyways, back to all things crispy.. don't deprive yourself! The second someone tells me that I can't - I will, I want, I need. So I shall - I shall not buy my favourite multi-packs on the weekly food shop, instead I will purchase different flavours (not so tempting but provide my boys with snacks) & instead come up with a healthier alternative, perhaps rice cakes, homemade snack pots - such as tuna, houmous etc. I can then indulge in a pack of pure bliss once or twice a week on my treat day (Treat day always falls on a Friday for me, simply because my Weight Watchers weigh-in is on a Thursday evening!). They're always extra yummy when you see them as a treat to!



Counteracting the bliss with the exercise - I have many a wobbly moment due to my laziness & fatigue. I find the lazier I am the more guilty I feel, but the idea of an hours run is almost too much to bear! So instead, I admit to myself that it's okay not to run, perhaps do a 20 minute walk, a blitz on the exercise bike, do something! & that's the key - something truly is better than nothing. I find it's all about rejecting your own excuses, saying 'I'll do it tomorrow' seems to be my favourite - but why? there's no reason why I could not do it today, it's just easier to fob the responsibility on to yet another day. However, once you start, once you achieve, once you move your bottom & just do that little bit more.. there's no greater feeling. In fact I love my body more once I've shown it some care & attention.

So here I am after today's mini workout, after excusing my 'Wobbly Moment' & instead I'm wobbling around, feeling proud & pleased. Cherishing the body I have whilst looking forward no longer backwards... 




Don't forget to live life, to enjoy it, don't beat yourself up, use treat days & special occasions for what they are. If you have a 'Wobbly Moment', don't cower away instead face the facts, be honest & be kind to yourself, it's not the end of the world, it's not the end of your journey, it's simply a 'wobble'.

xx
Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi! You posted a picture on your Instagram about your little black dress. Debenhams do backless bra's if that help my Instagram won't let me post the link so I thought I'd just put it on here hope that helps http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_152010868160_-1

    Btw well done on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Đoạn Vân sở dĩ muốn sử dụng phương thức quyết đấu chính là muốn dùng
    cách này để làm tiêu hao lực lượng cao thủ của đối phương. Đoạn Vân sao
    không biết tâm tư của Gabriel chứ! Nhưng Gabriel tuyệt đối không thể
    tưởng tượng được thực lực của đối phương đã không bị tiêu hao mất đi.
    Bởi vì dưới sự trợ giúp của dược lực, thủ hạ của Đoạn Vân càng đánh càng
    mạnh. Thậm chí còn có không ít cao thủ có thể dựa vào dược lực cường đại
    và áp lực của đối thủ mà đột phá giai vị thành công.

    Bảy Cuồng chiến sĩ liên tiếp trải qua hai cuộc đại chiến, trước sau đã
    tiêu hao sạch năng lượng trong cơ thể họ. Để đảm bảo cho cuộc chiến đấu
    kế tiếp, Đoạn Vân biến thái trực tiếp phát cho mỗi người một viên Thành
    Thần hoàn có dược lực cường hãn, hy vọng họ có thể mượn cơ hội này để
    đột phá. Đoạn Vân còn phát thêm một viên siêu cấp Tẩy Tủy Đan phụ dẫn
    theo viên Thành Thần hoàn, có thể làm cho họ đột phá hay không thì phải
    xem tên Gabriel đó có bao nhiêu lực chiến đấu nữa.
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách
    dịch vụ kế toán trọn gói giá rẻ eco green city
    học kế toán tại hải phòng
    khoá học kế toán thực hành

    học kế toán tại long biên
    trung tâm kế toán tại hà đông
    dịch vụ báo cáo tài chính
    dịch vụ kế toán thuế trọn gói
    eco green city nguyễn xiển
    goldmark city

    chung cư 89 phùng hưng
    tiếng anh giao tiếp cho trẻ em

    Đối với Diệp Cô Thành, Âu Đặc Tư, mười Thần Long, toàn là lực lượng chủ
    lực cường hãn, Đoạn Vân không 'dám' keo kiệt, mỗi một cao thủ đều được
    phát cho một viên Thành Thần hoàn cộng thêm một viên siêu cấp Tẩy Tủy Đan.

    Ở chỗ đám Thiên sứ vừa chết bỗng phát sinh một vài sự tình quỷ dị. Khi
    Lực Thiên sứ vừa chết đi, trên người những Thiên sứ này bỗng nhiên thoát

    ReplyDelete

© Curvalicious Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig