A sneak peak into my weight loss journey whilst attempting to spread the self love bug!

@CurvaliciousGirl Instagram!

Monday 20 October 2014

Defining 'Perfection'

 

Rib cage, pillows of skin under arms, breasts, stomach & thighs, ooh not forgetting the stretch marks & scars... 

Many a word / expression that will pop in to people's head when they see this photo, many an observation to be made.. Yet it doesn't intimidate me in the slightest, I couldn't be prouder to capture who I've become, who I am, so natural and real. I love my body. My stretch marks have faded, my skin has shrunk, my figure shines. 
There's nothing more perfect than being comfortable with your so called 'imperfections', your body in its pure form.

When you type 'perfect' into Google you get this..

'having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.'

Who sets out the rules and regulations ? The desirable features?.. That's just it - you do, we all do! Every individual has a different mind, desire, heart, opinions...  everyone defines perfection in their own unique way. Just because you may stare at another girl walking down the street & think 'wow', it doesn't mean I will.  Just because you may love, accept, or hate my body, doesn't mean another person or I shall. 

I am being as good as it is possible for me to be - therefore I am my own kind of perfect. 
That's exactly what you should strive for, not societies view, but of your own, to make the most of yourself & to be happy with the skin you're in - After all it's your life, your body, you're happiness, no one can take that away from you if you don't let them. 

It's Monday, a new week, a new start, a new positive mind. Your oyster  Xxx 
Share:

1 comment



  1. "Này nói thì dài dòng, chúng ta trở về nói." Nhạc Thành vỗ một chút Thanh Đồng tiểu não túi, này mấy tháng thời gian mà thôi, Thanh Đồng cái đầu cao lớn không ít, đã muốn là mười lăm mười sáu tuổi bộ dáng, nguyên nhân là Thanh Đồng cắn nuốt một cái Đại La Kim Tiên trung kỳ cường giả sau, đã muốn là thuận lợi trực tiếp đột phá đến Thiên Yêu lúc đầu tu vi, liên tiếp đột phá xem như kỳ tích.
    dongtam
    game mu
    http://nhatroso.net/
    http://nhatroso.com/
    nhac san cuc manh
    tư vấn luật qua điện thoại
    dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
    văn phòng luật
    tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
    thành lập công ty
    http://we-cooking.com/
    chém gió
    trung tâm ngoại ngữ
    Đồng thời, Nhạc Thành cảm giác Thú Ma cùng Vạn Biến Thiên Ma hai người khí tức trên thân, hai người này khí tức trên thân cũng đã muốn là tới La Thiên đại ma lúc đầu tình trạng, cũng là tại đây mấy tháng trung thành công đột phá.

    Trở lại đại điện lúc sau, Nhạc Thành trước tiên chính là hỏi Hạo Thiên môn bên trong gần nhất có hay không phát sinh sự tình gì, khí thế nhìn thấy tất cả mọi người ở, Nhạc Thành trong lòng cũng rõ ràng Hạo Thiên môn trước mặt còn không có gặp được sự tình gì.

    Xác định trong khoảng thời gian này Hạo Thiên môn trung cũng không có xuất hiện sự tình gì,

    ReplyDelete

© Curvalicious Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig