A sneak peak into my weight loss journey whilst attempting to spread the self love bug!

@CurvaliciousGirl Instagram!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Fluctuating Weight.

Ok so last week I experienced my first 'gain' it was 0.5 of a lb.. Yes that sounds ridiculous, especially as I changed my weigh-in outfit from silk to cotton.. But I actually felt like crying.. 
RIDICULOUS!!!!👋 slap. 

BUT It did make me realise this loosing malarkey isn't going to go on forever, I will hit my gold WeightWatchers, & start maintaining, & I am bound to fluctuate ?!. It was just a sharp stab to reality.. My first gain since I joined WW on 3/01/13. 

I have to admit it has made me more determined, almost a boost in fact... But It did take me half an hour to change my mind from tears.. We all experience those horrible moments, disappointed, sad, angry even.. I just haven't in so long, It hurt, but we can do it, don't let it knock you, decide it will make you work harder ! Health is where I'm headed, running half a marathon, being truly healthy & fit..  that's all I want & all I need.. 

So this week I'm focusing on fitness, attempting regular small burts of exercise, switching up my diet - trying new recipes, steering away from easy unhealthy snacks & creating a happy clean home, moving furniture around, throwing things away etc - which always helps me feel inspired! 

What gets you inspired? Creates a relaxed mind? Keeps you focused? 

Whatever it is you can do it. Even during the toughest of moments ♥️♥️♥️
So smile ladies, & never stop.. We are all beautiful & strong xx 




Share:

1 comment

  1. You arriva really amazing mt dear! Many many compliments for your job and your progress!! You ade really an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

© Curvalicious Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig