A sneak peak into my weight loss journey whilst attempting to spread the self love bug!

@CurvaliciousGirl Instagram!

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Newbie Blogger!

Well Hello There,

.... after a thumbs up from my lovely Instagram followers I have decided to explore the blogging bug that has exploded in recent years.

 - For those of you that have no found me via Insatgram my name is @CurvaliciousGirl

Here's a quick little blurb to let you know about myself as well as giving you a swift insight into the subjects my blog will be covering:

  • My name is Isabella, I am 25, & mother to Alfred (3). 
  • From London.
  • I am on a weight loss journey, starting at 21 st 4 lbs hoping to reach 11st 4 lbs. 
  • My journey begun in January 2013 when I joined Weight Watchers which I continue to love.
  • Gastric Sleever since May 2014.
  • PCOS sufferer - such as fertility issues, weight gain, hair growth etc.
  • Previously suffered with depression & I believe this is truly an ongoing battle.
  • Cookery - I love to create & twist recipes, explore new tastes as mine have changed so much since loosing weight - it's quite bizarre! I also feel that presenting your food beautifully makes all the difference. 
  • Exercise - I have taken up running, as well as trying to come up with new home workouts, including cycling away on my new exercise bicycle! yippee!
  • Self Love & Confidence- Perhaps why most of you are here, I love my body (as I'm sure you already know) I may have loose skin, scars, stretch marks, wobbly bits etc, however I am beautiful - so are you. I am keen to share my experiences and encourage others to love who they are also. 


Anyways, I shall not burden you with too many facts, but shall instead work on my blog & post something a little more exciting shortly!

thank you for reading & don't forget to think about one part of yourself physical or emotionally that you love - now smile!

Toodles! x 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Good on you for taking the step and joining the world of blogging, love that you are sharing your story.. you will inspire so many people by doing so... happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have well & truly inspired me! I'm at your start weight now & i never imagined I could look like you do now, I've sort of accepted this is how I'm meant to look forever now and resorted to apologising to my oh for how I look :/ how have you managed to lose so much weight and stay so focused? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. là khắc tinh của linh hồn, đối với những Thiên sứ đời trước vốn là hình
    thái linh hồn thì nó tuyệt đối có lực sát thương, phải nói là sát thương
    lực đến mức có thể giết chết ngay lập tức.

    Hai tên Thiên sứ bị Âu Đặc Tư xé nát, linh hồn cũng bị xé ra, cuối cùng
    không thể không hồn phi phách tán. Linh hồn của năm đại Thiên sứ sơ giai
    bị chết trong tay Diệp Cô Thành và Âu Đặc Tư không thể đào thoát.

    Chỉ có linh hồn hai tên Lực Thiên sứ trung giai chết trong tay Cuồng
    chiến sĩ mới có thể bay về phía chân trời. Sau khi lóe lên một cái đã
    hoàn toàn biến mất. Bọn họ bỏ chạy thì đã thoát rồi, không bắt được họ
    thì còn có biện pháp gì đây?

    Sau khi đóng băng xác chín Lực Thiên sứ, Đoạn Vân chuyển hướng sang tên
    Thiên sứ đầu lĩnh, vẻ mặt tươi cười.

    - Đoạn Vân, không ngờ thực lực của ngươi lại mạnh như thế. Bây giờ đánh
    cũng đã đánh rồi, có phải ngươi hẳn sẽ giao tên tiểu hài tử đó ra không?
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách
    dịch vụ kế toán trọn gói giá rẻ eco green city
    học kế toán tại hải phòng
    khoá học kế toán thực hành

    học kế toán tại long biên
    trung tâm kế toán tại hà đông
    dịch vụ báo cáo tài chính
    dịch vụ kế toán thuế trọn gói
    eco green city nguyễn xiển
    goldmark city

    chung cư 89 phùng hưng
    tiếng anh giao tiếp cho trẻ em

    Sắc mặt Gabriel cũng không tốt lắm, chín Lực Thiên sứ chết sạch, hắn
    hiểu được hôm nay mình đang lâm vào tình thế dữ nhiều lành ít.

    Dùng một loại ánh mắt 'sao ngươi ngu ngốc thế' nhìn tên Thiên sứ đầu
    lĩnh có cái đầu vĩ đại kia, Đoạn Vân cười nói:

    - Gabriel đại nhân, ngươi cần gì phải gấp chứ? Ta không phải nói là đánh

    ReplyDelete

© Curvalicious Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig