A sneak peak into my weight loss journey whilst attempting to spread the self love bug!

@CurvaliciousGirl Instagram!

Monday 18 May 2015

Just Like Everyone Else..

It's true, I said it.. I'm just like you.
I have insecurities in the same way every other individual does. 
I won't lie, in the same way it would be unrealistic for me to say that learning to love yourself shall lead you into eternal happiness.. that self love is an end game, it's not. It is however an ongoing seed of growth, it will stunt at times, it may wilt a little but eventually it will flourish..  
You must choose to nourish your body & soul. When those difficult wobbles occur, don't fall back into a dark gloom, instead deal with the issue at hand. 
For example, this photo.. 
I immediately thought 'nope I don't like it', yet I chose to leave it lurking in my camera roll to later look back on it & think 'why don't I?'.. Really, why?!
In all honesty, I thought I looked larger than I feel, my mind immediately pinged that the angle was obscure & not hugely flattering, that my dress puffed out, my hair was falling only on one side & that my face was quite frankly very - round!
SLAP - it happened, my insecure habits peeped up to say hello.. 
But what did I do? I looked again.. I saw my smile, my little boy, the trees, the leaves, the sunshine.. & I remembered the joy as I walked along that path as Alfred pottered on ahead. 
Fine I'm not in a contrived pose, I haven't taken a thousand selfies to get one good shot, okay I didn't take the photo but  it's 'Me'. Natural me, without much thought, in a moment of happiness with the one I love & friends. 
My self love blossomed once again & I posted this photograph with much delight all over my internet feeds, feeling proud to overcome the seedlings of doubt. 
So yes I'm like you, & you can be like me to.. Don't let those demons take control, grab your life in your hands & embrace it. Enjoy who you are, feed that seed.. learning to love yourself is the greatest gift of all.. So start giving. 
Share:

3 comments

  1. So glad you've started blogging! Your blog looks so professional and your posts are really inspiring <3 You look gorgeous and i love your dress here, too! xx

    http://sharnabybear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've started blogging! Your blog looks so professional and your posts are really inspiring <3 You look gorgeous and i love your dress here, too! xx

    http://sharnabybear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. đồng tâm
    game mu
    cho thuê nhà trọ
    cho thuê phòng trọ
    nhac san cuc manh
    số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật miễn phí
    văn phòng luật
    tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
    dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
    marketing xanh
    kinh dịch ngô tất tố
    contingency plan là gì
    búp sen xanh ebook
    lý thuyết thương mại mới
    thuyết công bằng
    thuyết nhu cầu của mcclelland
    mô hình aida trong marketing
    chuỗi giá trị là gì
    atl là gì

    Khổng Nguyệt không nhận ra điều này, lúc này đầu óc của cô đã bị nụ hôn nồng nhiệt của Triệu Quốc Đống hấp dẫn.

    Triệu Quốc Đống hôn như vậy làm cô mất đi lý trí. Cô chỉ cảm thấy cả người mình muốn bay lên tận mây xanh, mà cái lưỡi kia đang tiến vào miệng cô mà lục lọi, nó cũng đang chiếm lấy trái tim cô, chút lý trí trong lòng đã mất hết.

    Chiếc móc áo lót sau lưng đã bị ngón trỏ và ngón cái của Triệu Quốc Đống linh hoạt mở ra. Có lẽ bị Triệu Quốc Đống ôm quá chặt nên Khổng Nguyệt không ý thức được áo lót mình đã bị cởi.

    Nghĩ tới cặt vú trắng nõn và đầy đặn bên dưới áo lót, Triệu Quốc Đống nhịn không được mà muốn hát.
    Hai tay Triệu Quốc Đống rất có kiên nhẫn vuốt ve bờ lưng của Khổng Nguyệt, từng chút từng chút một di chuyển về phía mục tiêu. Đến khi hắn khôn khéo tạo chút khoảng cách giữa mình và Khổng Nguyệt, hắn mới quyết đón đạt lấy thành quả.

    Vú trong trắng trước ngực Khổng Nguyệt bị Triệu Quốc Đống nắm trong tay, kích thích mãnh liệt làm Khổng Nguyệt mềm nhũn lại, Triệu Quốc Đống không thể không rút một tay về giữ lấy Khổng Nguyệt.

    Khổng Nguyệt cuối cùng đã ý thức được tình cảnh của mình bây giờ, nhưng cô đã không thể khiến nó ngừng lại. Động tác của Triệu Quốc Đống đã làm cháy lên ngọn lửa dục cất giấu trong lòng hơn 20 năm của cô. Khổng Nguyệt biết mình đang rất nguy hiểm nhưng không thể thay đổi. Các ngón tay của Triệu Quốc Đống lúc nắn lúc bóp ngực cô. Cấm địa chưa bao giờ cho người khác thấy thì bây giờ đã bị Triệu Quốc Đống chiếm đoạt.

    Triệu Quốc Đống rất sung sướng hưởng thụ thành quả thắng lợi. Vú cao vút của Khổng Nguyệt làm hắn thích không muốn rời tay. Cô gái chưa trải sự đời đúng là khác hẳn. Mặc dù không đầy đặn như Đường Cẩn nhưng lại hơn vì cứng rắn, cao vút.

    ReplyDelete

© Curvalicious Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig